Founded in 1861, the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce is the oldest, yet most dynamic business organization in Hong Kong. Our members represent a wide spectrum of local, Mainland Chinese and international businesses. More than half of the flagship corporations listed on the Hang Seng Index are HKGCCmembers.
Combined, our membership, from renowned multinationals to thriving SMEs, employ around one-third of the local workforce. The Chamber serves as the voice of business, and helps members succeed through our core functions: advocacy, knowledge-based events, networking, and a variety of business documentation services.
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Chamber has organized the “The Wonders of Hong Kong” photo competition and engaged Hong Kong residents and tourists to portray a prosperous and energetic Hong Kong through the camera lens.
Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce www.chamber.org.hk
Mission & Faith
Lead art and aesthetics; Foster talent in photography, cultural and art industries. By intensive interaction, sharing and exchange with the international top awarded master photographers, achieve continuous advancement in photography with our members in the most professional field of this industry. Undertake a role for the exchange platform between Chinese and Western cultures and photography.
Gather the world-wide professional photographers, establish co-operation with industries across diverse fields centered on photography; show the world our brilliant photographers and enroot photography industries in both Asian and International regions.
Found a fair, justice platform to reveal the talent of photographers by displaying their artwork to the world.
Originate from caring photographers and build a bridge for exchange between local and overseas photographers, regardless of their origin or race, working hand in hand, presenting the beauty and soul of different cities and their histories via the magical lens of our photographers.
PPAC於 2017 年1月在澳門舉辦「被世界看見」國際頒獎典禮及攝影高峰論壇，獲眾多媒體採訪與報導，包括多間電視台新聞報導。活動受到國際攝影界的廣泛關注和好評。PPAC同期舉辦「澳門被世界看見攝影比賽」，透過來自世界各地攝影人專業的視覺與鏡頭，讓澳門在亞洲與世界中綻放迷人光芒。
- PPAC 活動一覽：
- 2016年1月在上海舉辦《2016 PPAC年度國際攝影比頒獎典禮及攝影論壇》。
Allison has been working in event organizing, pre-wedding and wedding photography as a professional consultant and planner for 12 years. She was the first person to introduce international award-winning, famous photographers to her clients for shooting overseas pre-wedding photos.。
The “PPAC to be seen” International photo awards and convention was held in Macao in January, 2017, attracting widespread coverage from the press including TV news. During the same time, the “Macao to be seen Photography Contest” was held, enabling Macao to shine in front of Asia and the world through the lens of local photography lovers and professional photographers from all over the world. The “PPAC International Photo Awards Ceremony & Convention 2016” was held in Shanghai in January 2016.
- PPAC’s events:
- The “PPAC International Online and Print Photography Competition” was first held in September 2015 and has since received a large number of top-grade entries from professional photographers globally every year.
- In 2014, she organized the “Master Wedding Photographers Exhibition and Sharing Tour” in various cities in China.
- Allison organized the “Master Photographer Exhibition and Sharing Asia Tour” in various cities in 2013. Since then, she has hosted more than 100 photography events and exhibitions that attracted over 10,000 attendees in more than 40 cities in Asia, which were also supported by camera companies, enterprises and printing companies.
- To enhance the skill levels of Asian photographers, in 2013, Allison founded PPAC (Professional Photographers Asia Community), organized the “Master Photographers Convention in Asia” in Guangzhou, and invited international expert photographers to Asia to give lessons and talks.
- She has promoted many different international brands in Asia and the world since 2005 and has worked in photography, films, advertisements, design, events, weddings and images.